How to maintain the instrument?
Author: 179 views Time: April 17, 2020
Summary of information:
Instruments, including ceramic detector, thermal conductivity tester, dilatometer, material detector, elastic modulus tester, etc., are used to detect, measure, observe and calculate various physical quantities, material composition and physical property parameters.
The maintenance steps of instruments are as follows:
I. cleaning steps of instrument surface:
1. Wipe the surface of the instrument with dry cotton cloth or wiping paper to wipe the dust or oil stain. Pay attention to the appearance of the instrument to avoid injury.
2. Dip the clean dry cotton cloth with industrial alcohol to wipe the surface of the instrument, especially the metal and non-metallic surface.
II. Cleaning steps of instrument mirror surface:
1. Wipe the surface of the mirror gently with a lens wiping paper. Do not use force to avoid damaging the mirror surface.
2. Dip the cotton stick with industrial alcohol, gently wipe the surface of the mirror surface, and wait for the alcohol to evaporate, and then install it back.
3. Mirror wiping can be divided into correction glass sheet and lens group in lens. Since dust particles can cause imaging black spots, mirror wiping is very important. After installation, it is necessary to observe the wiping results through the image again.
3. Polishing steps for granite surface of instruments and meters:
1. Firstly, wipe the granite surface with dry cotton cloth or wiping paper to wipe the dust or oil left by the machine after measurement.
2. Dip the clean dry cotton cloth with industrial alcohol to wipe the outer surface of granite. The alcohol will evaporate naturally if it is volatile.
3. If necessary, it can be wiped with granite special maintenance oil.
4. Transmission part of the instrument: it is divided into dry friction part and lubrication part. The dry friction part is divided into air bearing and toothless screw drive mechanism.
Dry maintenance steps:
1. Wipe the friction surface with dry cotton cloth or wiping paper to wipe the dust or oil stain.
2. You can also use a blowing pot to blow off the dust.
3. If necessary, clean and dry cotton cloth can be dipped with industrial alcohol or
lubricating oil to wipe the friction surface.
Maintenance steps of lubrication part:
1. Wipe the dust with a fine cotton cloth first.
2. Add lubricating oil or grease gun to the lubricating part.